Laser Lipo is the most advanced non-surgical way to break down fat cells, remove cellulite and tighten and tone your skin!
Laser Lipo is one of the most advanced systems on today’s market. This treatment allows your body to break down fat cells. These cells are then metabolized through your body’s natural removal processes. Unlike traditional liposuction, Laser Lipo uses no injections, anesthesia, and there is no down time making it the perfect treatment for removal of fat and cellulite.
How does it work?
Laser Lipo liquify the fat cells with the power of sound waves. It’s a leading-edge technology that disrupts fat cells, emulsifies and turns them into liquid, later to be excreted by the body through your normal metabolic process.
Low frequency passes through the skin, leaving a path throughout the fatty tissue. Once the fat cell’s membrane is burst, the fat cells convert into liquid. Once emulsified, 90% of the liquid fat will excrete through the lymphatic and urinary system.
When applied in conjunction with Radio Frequency (RF), the heating and cavitation effects can also promote collagen realignment and as a result will tighten the skin and reduce wrinkles.
Common Treatment Areas Include:
· Love handles
The main benefits are:
· Volume reduction of tissues (fat blasting).
· Body shaping and contouring.
· Skin tightening and toning.
· Cellulite reduction.
When will I see results?
The Laser Lipo treatment will often yield immediate results which you can feel, touch and see and it can be long lasting. Some clients can experience between 1 to 5 cm. of circumference reduction after a single session with increasing results after subsequent visits. However, more significant results will be noticed after the second and third treatment. Normally, multiple sessions are required, generally 1 per week until you’ve received the results you desire.
Can I lose weight?
Laser Lipo is not a treatment for obesity nor is it a weight loss procedure. Rather is a method for ‘reshaping’ and ‘toning’ the body. It is particularly intended to reduce localized fat tissues which are resistant to exercise around the abdomen (love handles), buttocks, and thighs (saddle bags), that won’t easily go away by simple dieting and exercise.
Before & Aftercare Advice for Best Results
· Cancer (all forms)
· Undergoing chemotherapy or immune therapy
· High blood pressure (uncontrolled)
· Diabetes (uncontrolled)
· Keloid scarring
· Excessive pigmentation
· Vein inflammation
· Prednisone and other steroid medications (treatment will increase inflammation)
· Chemical peels and laser resurfacing
If you have any CONTRAINDICATIONS you cannot be treated.
· Recent surgery (wait 6 months)
· Recent scars (wait 6 months)
· Open lesions (avoid area)
· Skin diseases (avoid area)
· Infection (avoid area)
· Antibiotics (wait until course completed)
· Inflammation (avoid area)
· Varicose veins (avoid area)
· Prosthesis/silicone implants (avoid area)
· Metal implants/screws (avoid area)
· Metal contraceptive coil (avoid area)
· Depilatory creams (wait 2 weeks)
· Areas being treated with IPL or Laser (wait 2 weeks)
· Areas being treated with Botox® (wait 3 months) or dermal fillers (wait 2 weeks)
· Suntan (sun must be avoided the entire duration of the treatment regime)
· Chronic inflammation (depending on severity of chronic inflammatory conditions - consider that treatment will increase inflammation and anti-inflammatory medications reduce the effectiveness of the treatment - please discuss with your doctor first)
If you have any PARTIAL CONTRAINDICATIONS you may or may not be suitable for treatment. Your beauty therapist will advise the best course of action in a consultation.
Disclaimer: Results will vary from person to person and are based on factors such as age, lifestyle habits and medical history.
Whether you want to remove belly, thigh, arm, hip or back fat, Laser Lipo with Radio Frequency is the non-invasive breakthrough treatment for you!